Empty nesters, seniors and any persons moving into a smaller living space face the challenge of creating a new environment with less space for furniture, art, accessories and clothing. But if you plan ahead a comfortable and stylish space can easily be had.
Downsized Design was created and is operated by Nickie Siegel and Judy Weiss who have long been a part of the interior design community. With our background and experience we can achieve you goals. Our services include creating floor plans, helping to divest of goods no longer suitable to your space and deciding what can be utilized. We will also select and purchase new items as needed.
Downsized Design can make you so happy you made the move. Nickie and Judy have found a way to keep the past and combine it with the future.
We can do the following or we can do it all:
- Create a floor plan
- Select existing items to be used
- Select and purchase new items such as furniture, flooring, window treatments and accessories
- Provide construction necessary
- Assist in disposition of goods
- Arrange for packing and moving
- Be present on moving day